read the case study as assigned by the facilitator and submit a 1–2 page essay in response to the questions. Post your response as a Word document using APA 6th Edition format
- Summarize the case in an introduction.
- Identify values evident in this situation.
- Which of these reflect your personal values?
- What conflicts might arise from these values?
- Address the the specific questions associated with the case.
- Provide a conclusion.
Judie has been the nurse manager of her unit for the past ten years and is highly regarded by the hospital’s administration. For the past several months, however, she has been feeling more frustrated and less satisfied with her work because of staffing cuts and other institutional decisions related to managed care. Attending to patient needs has always been the most rewarding part of her job. However, recently she feels that she has been forced to overlook these needs and attend more to the needs of the organization. She considers leaving, but she has seniority, good benefits, and two children to support. She is also aware that her distress at work is affecting her family, because she carries a lot of the frustration home with her.