What happens to a person at death?
Write an 800-1,000 word essay on your personal worldview. Briefly discuss the various possible meanings of the term “spirituality,” and your understanding of the concepts of pluralism, scientism, and postmodernism. Primarily, address the following seven basic worldview questions:
1. What is prime reality?
2. What is the nature of the world around you?
3. What is a human being?
4. What happens to a person at death?
5. Why is it possible to know anything at all?
6. How do people know what is right or wrong?
7. What is the meaning of human history?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.