Athens Medical Claims Re-engineering
Athens Administrators is an open indemnity claims administration services organization. Athens identified a growing trend of future medical claims within their client’s population. The trend had begun to escalate and Athens decided that it was an important issue to bring to the clients attention and to jointly develop a strategy to address the growth of these claims. Athens looked to modify and improve the processes and procedures that were being utilized to address these claims. Read about what they did in their document titled “Future Medical – A Claim on the Rise” located at http://www.athensadmin.com/pdf/Athens-FutureMedical.pdf.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Provide one (1) sample of a descriptive statement and one (1) sample of a prescriptive statement from the case study descriptions.
- Examine three (3):
- goals for this case study.
- obstacles for this case study.
- alternative obstacle resolutions for this case study.
- Identify five (5) normal and abnormal scenarios for this case as-is.
- Determine five (5) requirements that might need to be prioritized in view of resource limitations.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.